For School Districts by School Districts
The MEUHP is a non-profit
corporation which was formed by school districts - for school
districts. Our goals are:
- To promote fair and stable health insurance rates for our
members while maintaining quality health benefits and
- To offer our members a variety of traditional and consumer
driven health insurance benefit options.
- To increase our membership to help spread risk and increase
economies of scale.
To help our members achieve these
goals, the MEUHP includes:
- Statewide and district level "safeguards" for large claim
pooling for stability.
- One large plan for administrative
- Broad selection of a variety of plans, including PPO,
HMO, HSA, HRA and POS.
- Multiple Health Savings and Health Reimbursement
- District flexibility to choose up to three
- Wellness incentives / tools / resources /
- State and nationwide provider network.
- Retiree medical plan resources and education.
- Professional administration, service and
- Superintendent (Elected Board of Directors) supervision
and decision making.
Board of Directors Agenda - February 7, 2014
Amended Bylaws, December 2013
Certficate of Amendment