For Schools, By Schools
Missouri Educators Unified Health Plan (MEUHP)
Unified for Strength, Stability & Service
Tom Quinn, Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer
Tom Quinn, Executive Director of MEUHP, and Dr. Matt Teeter,
Smithton R-VI School District Superintendent, discuss the benefits
of the MEUHP Program. See
Our goals are:
- To promote fair and stable health insurance rates for our
members while maintaining quality health benefits and
- To offer our members a variety of traditional and consumer
driven health insurance benefit options.
- To increase our membership to help spread risk and increase
economies of scale.
- To help our members achieve these goals, the MEUHP includes:
Statewide and district level "safeguards" for large claim pooling
- One large plan for administrative efficiencies.
- Broad selection of a variety of plans, including PPO, HMO, HSA,
- Multiple Health Savings and Health Reimbursement Account
- District flexibility to choose up to four plans. Wellness
incentives / tools / resources / benefits.
- State and nationwide provider network.
- Retiree medical plan resources and education.
- Professional administration, service and education.
- Superintendent (Elected Board of Directors) supervision and